WHAT IS IT?
EXPLANATION OF THE NAME: Objective Management Suite.
- Objective because it is based on facts that can be known.
- Management because it allows you to determine direction and be in control.
- Suite because it is a group of software programs as a unit designed to work together.
OMS has 3 Modules that work together:
- Weekly Statistics
- Monthly Statistics
- OMS is internet based so you can check on production from anywhere in the world.
- You can connect to OMS and your practice production statistics from your smart phone.
- OMS is designed for private practice use and does not have unneeded complexities.
- OMS will track and show you eleven different profit holes that can be losing you income.
- OMS has 4 levels of access, each with their own training videos, so you can protect sensitive data from those who don’t need it.
- OMS gives you the bottom line new patients and patient visits needed to cover all expenses as well as the bottom line production needed from each clinician.
- OMS gives you the full potential production possible with your existing resources.
- OMS can give the above data for the whole practice and for each therapist.
- The OMS Budget module can tell you when it is safe and right to hire another staff member and how many additional visits will be needed to cover his or her expenses.
- OMS can tell you the overall arrival percent and the same for each therapist.
- OMS creates instant observable production graphs from all statistics and for all positions.
- OMS allows you to create and graph statistics for any new position or production activity.
- OMS can show you how hiring another staff member would alter your bottom line.
- OMS allows you to track and manage referral sources.
- OMS can show at a glance who is responsible if there is a sudden statistic drop or rise so the right individual can be corrected or supported.
- OMS is specifically designed and created to handle needs of the private practice owner.
- OMS is regularly updated to add new features if these are requested by OMS users.
- OMS takes all the guesswork out of managing a business.
- Make sure that your Survival Strategies Consultant trains you on how to get the maximum assistance from your OMS software.
- To manage your practice toward its potential.
- To ensure all possible lost income is known and can thus be handled.
- To engage and educate your staff as a team in knowing what has to be produced individually and as a group, and what the individual and group potentials in fact are.
- To allow you to create your own budget and establish exactly what bringing on or letting go a staff member will do to your bottom line and your potential.
- To manage objectively, not subjectively.
Most owners manage to make their bottom line, pay their bills and maybe make some profits and (in some cases) hope to get a salary!
Every hour of every day there are potential losses that occur in the positions of your practice that you do not see.
This program finds them and shows you where they are so you can do something effective about it.
- Referrals that do not arrive.
- Drop-outs (patients discharging themselves)
- Average # visits per patient.
- Discharges going out of proportion due to “being too busy”.
- Average treatment charge.
- Staff not producing what they should be.
- Staff and the owner not even knowing what they should be and could be producing.
- Budgeting not under the control of the owner.
- Not really knowing from a financial perspective when to hire or fire.
All the above are tracked in this system so you can see the losses and then do something effective about them.
All the above and much more are tracked for each clinician and for the practice as a whole.
- Allows the owner to establish the bottom line production levels required for each clinician and the practice as a whole as to % arrivals, new patients, visits, charges, income (taking into account write-offs/adjustments) so that the practice can be managed correctly to get the production above the bottom line.
- Allows you to create your bottom line levels of production required if you wish to set aside reserves or other amounts added into it.
- Shows you what available profits you could be making with existing resources or new resources; based on graduated levels of production in the pertinent areas of the practice.
- The software is internet based and can be accessed from any computer, smart phone, or iPad with internet access.
- Contains access levels if the owner does not wish to allow certain financial statistics to be accessible.
- Allows you to set up as many users as you wish.
- Contains a referral source tracking and sorting feature so you can narrow in to the trends by referral source.
- Is very easy to use and comes with full training manuals and videos.
This software provides you and your staff with a very powerful tool that will enable your team to reach its potentials!